Be advised that changing your location while shopping will remove all the contents from your shopping bag.
Who are we and what do we do with your personal data?
The Company NOMINATION SRL, Via F.lli Bandiera 22, 50019 Sesto Fiorentino (FI), (hereinafter also referred to as the Owner), as data controller, is concerned with the confidentiality of your personal data and with guaranteeing that they are protected from any event that might put them at risk of being breached.
To this end, the Owner implements policies and practices concerning the collection and use of personal data and the exercise of your rights under applicable law. The Owner ensures the updating of the policies and practices adopted for the protection of personal data whenever necessary and in any case in the event of regulatory and organisational changes that may affect the processing of your personal data.
The Owner has appointed a data protection officer (DPO) whom you can contact if you have any questions about its policies and practices.
You can contact the DPO/DPO at the addresses and contact information below:
How and why does the Owner collect and process your data?
Personal information about you will be processed for:
- To register for the newsletter
The personal data is used by the owner to manage the site and to follow up on your request to subscribe to the newsletter.
The data processed for this purpose are:
- IP address
- personal identification data (such as name, surname, e-mail address, sex, date of birth, country/region of origin) provided while browsing the site nomination.com .
- Disclosure to third parties and recipients
Your personal data is processed in connection with the contract and the obligations, including statutory and/or regulatory obligations, arising therefrom.
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties/ recipients for their own purposes unless:
- you give permission.
Your data will specifically be disclosed to third parties/recipients if:
- It is necessary for the fulfilment of obligations relating to the contract and the laws governing it (e.g. for the defence of your rights, for reporting to the supervisory authorities, etc.);
- the communication is to IT Consultants;
- a service company is engaged in carrying out marketing and profiling activities on behalf of the Owner, if you give your consent to profiling and/or marketing activities.
- For the promotion of the Owner’s activities and initiatives through subscription to the newsletter
If you subscribe to the newsletter, the processing of your personal data is done in order to offer you products and services in addition to those you purchased, or even improved products or ones more appropriate to your needs and, in order to send you advertising material.
Promotional material may be sent, using of your data (such as name, surname, e-mail address), by:
The processing in question may be carried out if:
- you consent to the use of your data also with reference to the methods of communication, both traditional and automated, by which the data is processed;
- if you did not object to the processing and/or if, in the event, you did not specifically and separately object to the sending of communications by traditional means and/or by automatic means.
4) for profiling purposes
If you give your consent, your data will be processed by automated means for the specific purpose of evaluating personal aspects relating to you, and in particular for analysing or predicting your likes, dislikes, interests and behaviour. Using the contacts made available by the Owner, you can request that your data is not processed for this purpose at any time.
The data processed for this purpose are:
- first name, last name,
- country of origin,
- email address
- data related to the preferences expressed during navigation on the website (search and/or selection of a category or a specific product on the website, wish list, shopping cart, purchases).
The processing carried out for the purpose in question is made solely with reference to the data listed above. For more information about the profiling carried out by browsing the website of the Owner, in particular through the installation of profiling cookies, subject to your consent, see the full information on cookies on the website.
Your personal data is also collected from third parties such as, but not limited to:
- IT services providers.
The Owner will not process any particular data relating to the state of health for this purpose.
What happens if you do not provide your data?
The personal data that concern you and that identify you are necessary in order to fulfil the request made by you through the section "subscribe to the newsletter" or, if not provided, make it impossible for the Owner to fulfil your requests.
What happens if you do not give your consent to the processing of personal data for marketing (direct marketing, market research and surveys) and/or profiling purposes by the Owner?
Your personal data will not be processed for these purposes; this will not affect the processing of your data for the main purposes, nor for that for which you have already given your consent, if required.
If you have given your consent and subsequently revoke it or oppose processing for marketing purposes, your data will no longer be processed for marketing activities, without any detrimental consequences or effects.
How, where and for how long are your data stored?
The processing of your data is carried out using both electronic and manual means and tools made available to persons acting under the authority of the Owner and authorised and trained for this purpose.
The data are stored in paper, computer and electronic archives located within the European Economic Area, with the exception of the cases mentioned below, and adequate security measures are ensured.
Your personal data, processed for profiling purposes, may be stored in paper, computer and electronic archives located outside the European Economic Area. For further information on the countries outside the E.E.S. involved and the guarantees put in place for the protection of your personal data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the requests for information and to send communications of this exclusive nature that the Owner carries out following your request and in any case for a period not exceeding a maximum of 2 years, except in cases where events occur that involve the intervention of the competent Authorities, also in collaboration with third parties/recipients who are responsible for the Owner's data security activities, to carry out any investigations into the causes that led to the event.
The personal data processed by the Owner for profiling purposes will be retained by the Company for 12 months from the time consent is given, unless you revoke your consent and/or object to the processing.
What are your rights?
Subject to the limits, particularly in terms of time, established for the processing of your personal data, the rights granted to you allow you to have control over your data at all times.
You have rights to:
- limitation of processing;
- opposition to the processing;
Your rights are guaranteed to you without any particular charges or formalities for requesting their implementation, which is essentially free of charge. You are entitled to:
- obtain a copy, also in electronic format, of the data to which you have requested access. Should you require additional copies, the Owner may charge you a reasonable fee;
- obtain the deletion or limitation of the processing or even the updating and rectification of your personal data and that third parties/recipients also comply with your request in the event that they receive your data, unless legitimate reasons prevail that are superior to those that determined your request (e.g. environmental investigations and risk containment determined by the emergency managed through them by the Owner);
- to obtain any useful communication regarding the activities carried out as a result of the exercise of your rights without delay and, in any case, within one month of your request, unless an extension of up to two months is duly communicated.
- For any further information and to send your request please contact the following e-mail address email@example.com .
Who can you complain to?
Notwithstanding any other administrative or judicial action, you may lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority or with the authority which carries out its duties and exercises its powers in Italy, where you have your habitual residence or work or, if this differs, in the Member State in which the breach of EU Regulation 2016/679 occurred.