Be advised that changing your location while shopping will remove all the contents from your shopping bag.
Information - Requests, complaints, reports
Who are we and what do we do with your personal data?
The Company NOMINATION SRL, Via F.lli Bandiera 22, 50019 Sesto Fiorentino (FI), (hereinafter also referred to as the Owner), as data controller, is concerned with the confidentiality of your personal data and with guaranteeing that they are protected from any event that might put them at risk of being breached.
To this end, the Owner implements policies and practices concerning the collection and use of personal data and the exercise of your rights under applicable law. The Owner ensures the updating of the policies and practices adopted for the protection of personal data whenever necessary and in any case in the event of regulatory and organisational changes that may affect the processing of your personal data.
The Owner has appointed a data protection officer (DPO) who you can contact if you have any questions regarding policies and practices. The contact information for the Data Protection Officer is as follows: email@example.com
How and why does the Owner collect and process your data?
Information received includes:
first name, last name; phone number; email;
personal data contained in the request, report or complaint, including, possibly, details relating to the state of health.
They are processed:
1) for the handling of the request, complaint, report
Your personal data is used by the Owner to ensure the fulfilment of the obligations to which the Owner is bound in the management of the request for information, report or complaint received from the interested parties. They may be collected through the channels made available on the website Contact us , or collected during the call made with our operators or by recording the message on our answering machine (in the latter case, only if the call is made during the hours our offices are closed).
Your personal data will be processed in order to correctly execute your request for information about our products, reports or complaints, for the communication of information relating to the subject of the request or report and their characteristics and the consequent collection of any documentation connected with and useful for the management of any compensation for damages, in the event of a complaint, as well as for any feedback.
The Owner informs you that your call will be recorded on the answering machine only if your request, report or complaint is made by telephone while our offices are closed.
Your information may also be collected from third parties such as:
- physicians and health care providers,
- insurance companies,
- appraisers and other professionals.
2) for communication to third parties/recipients
In addition, your personal data may be shared with:
- authorities (e.g., courts) and law enforcement agencies that may be affected by the complaint;
- insurance company relevant to the Owner for the opening and management of claims;
- consultants and professional firms for legal, accounting and tax assistance;
- producers/distributors and/or third party companies with an interest in the complaint;
- credit institutions for the management of payment orders.
Communication is made to them in compliance with specific legal obligations which the Owner fulfils through them. Any disclosure that does not fulfil these purposes will be subject to your consent.
The Owner does not transfer your personal data abroad. Your personal data will not in any way be disclosed or disseminated to unspecified and unidentifiable persons, not even as third parties.
3) for information security purposes
The Owner processes, including through its suppliers (third parties and/or recipients), your personal data (e.g., logical accesses) or traffic data collected, or obtained, in the case of services displayed on the website to the extent strictly necessary and proportionate to ensure the security and ability of a network or servers connected thereto to resist, at a given level of security, unforeseen events or unlawful or malicious acts that compromise the availability, authenticity, integrity and confidentiality of the personal data retained or transmitted.
For these purposes, the Owner provides procedures for the handling of personal data breaches in compliance with the legal obligations to which it is bound.
What happens if you do not provide your data?
Personal data concerning you and identifying you are necessary. Failure to provide such data will make it impossible for the Owner to follow up on the activities relating to the management of the request, report or complaint in order to reconstruct the event that has affected you and/or to determine any responsibilities borne by the Owner and the extent of such responsibilities in order to settle any consequential damages, and to fulfil specific legal obligations to which the Owner is bound, which cannot be waived or remain unfulfilled. The processing of data disclosing your state of health, when necessary for the above purposes, shall be subject to your explicit consent and to all necessary precautions, including those referring to the need for pseudonymisation, aggregation and/or encryption of data.
How, where and for how long are your data stored?
The processing of your data is carried out using both electronic and manual means and tools made available to persons acting under the authority of the Owner and authorised and trained for this purpose.
Personal data are also stored in electronic archives protected by effective and adequate security measures to counter the risks of violation considered by the Owner for the time necessary for the fulfilments consequent to the requested assessment and in any case within five years from the event pursuant to art. 2947 of the Italian Civil Code for the claim and for the time necessary for the assessment of the report and/or the request and the consequent fulfilments, except for possible litigation for the time necessary for the defence in court and for any subsequent proceedings.
In the event that the request, report or complaint call is recorded during office hours, such recording will follow the retention periods indicated, depending on the subject of the call.
Once all the purposes that justify the storage of your personal data have been fulfilled, the Owner will delete them or make them anonymous.
What are your rights?
The rights you are granted allow you to always have control over your data. You have rights to:
- revocation of consent;
- limitation of processing;
- opposition to the processing;
- portability for data whose processing is subject to your explicit consent.
Your rights are guaranteed to you without any particular charges or formalities for requesting their implementation, which is essentially free of charge. You are entitled to:
- obtain confirmation of the processing carried out by the Owner;
- obtain a copy, also in electronic format, of the data to which you have requested access. Should you require additional copies, the Owner may charge you a reasonable fee;
- to revoke consent at any time, in the event that this constitutes the basis for processing. The revocation of consent, however, does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent carried out before the revocation itself;
- obtain the cancellation or limitation of the processing or even the updating and rectification of your personal data and that third parties/recipients also comply with your request in the event that they receive your data, unless legitimate reasons prevail that are superior to those that determined your request (e.g. activities preparatory to legal defence);
- obtain your personal data, if received or processed by the Owner with your consent in electronic format also for the purpose of transmitting them to another data controller;
- to obtain any useful communication regarding the activities carried out as a result of the exercise of your rights without delay and, in any case, within one month of your request, unless an extension of up to two months is duly communicated.
For any further information and in any case to send your request please contact the Owner at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or alternatively at the certified e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org .
Who can you complain to?
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial action, you may lodge a complaint with the Italian data protection authority, unless you reside or work in another Member State. In the latter case, or in the case where the breach of data protection law occurs in another EU country, the responsibility for receiving and investigating the complaint shall lie with the supervisory authorities established therein.
Any updates to this policy will be communicated to you in a timely manner and by appropriate means, and you will also be informed if the Owner processes your data for purposes other than those set out in this policy before doing so and in time to give your consent if required.
If you have received this information and you understand its contents, the Owner asks you to give your consent to the processing of your personal data and in particular those relating to your state of health when required for the management of the claim and for the consequent fulfilments for the purposes of liquidating the assessed damages.
- Yes, I give consent
- No I do not give consent
Signature and date